Brandy Cocktail Recipes
- 1.5 oz. Apple Brandy (Laird's)
- 2 dash Angostura Bitters
- .25 oz gum syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Shake all ingredients over ice. Strain into glass filled with ice. Top with Dry Juniper Berry soda. Wipe rim of glass with lemon slice.
Elixir de Cognac
- 1.5 oz. Cognac (Pierre Ferrand Ambre)
- .5 oz Creme de Cassis (Matilde)
- .5 oz Pineapple Gum Syrup (Small Hands Food)
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- wide lemon zest
Shake and serve over ice. Garnish with lemon zest.
Yuzu Pisco Sour
- 2 oz. pisco (Inca Gold)
- 2 oz Yuzu Luxe Sour (Perfect Puree)
- 1 egg white
- dash Peychaud's bitters
Add all ingredients except bitters over ice. Shake. Double Strain into chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with bitters.
- Fill collins glass with ice
- Add 1 tsp pomegranate grenadine and 2.5 ounces Amer Picon (Torani Amer)
- Fill with soda water
- Float 1 oz. brandy on top (Hardy Cognac VS)
- 1. 5 oz applejack (Laird's)
- 1 oz lemon juice (bergamot orange juice)
- 2 dash or more grenadine (vary according to citrus used and preference)
Shake over ice. Double strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- 1.5 ounces Cognac
- .5 oz Green Chartreuse
- .25 oz lemon juice
- 1/8th oz simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake for 30 seconds. Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
French Connection #3
- 1.5 oz cognac
- 1 oz Averna
- .5 oz Cointreau
- .5 oz Cara Cara orange juice
- Dash Bittercube orange bitters
Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker. Shake for 15-30 seconds. Strain into chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with orange zest.